Data Implementation Specialist
Location: Houston Texas
COMPANY SUMMARY: The name Antea means “something that came first, prior to the others.” For over 30 years, that is what we have done: pioneer at the forefront of digital innovation for asset integrity management. It began in 1989, in Italy, when two chemical engineers developed a software tool to solve the paper-based data management problems faced by operating companies that had or needed mechanical integrity programs. That continued dedication to developing innovative technology evolved and 7 years later, Antea was the first ever to introduce 3D modelling for non-destructive testing (NDT). Our presence expanded in Europe, then into Asia, Algeria and now with new offices in Canada and the USA. Today, our highly flexible RBI-driven inspection data management software with digital twin integration protects the investments of customers in oil and gas, chemical, and power plants around the world — and we have never lost a client.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Data Implementation Specialist is responsible for effectively organizing piping and equipment inspection data and ensuring the accurate transfer of data to the Antea inspection data management software (IDMS). Update data in Antea software as needed and develop and run reports to achieve, maintain and accurately report on asset integrity performance. The Data Implementation Specialist will also verify technical data (temperatures, metallurgy, pressures, thicknesses, etc.) from documents such as Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, engineering construction drawings, and code forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with some college preferred
- At least 5 years of database experience preferred
- At least 5 years OF experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- At least 2 years’ experience of day-to-day engagement with clients or working onsite at client offices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized individual with ability to multi-task
- Experience in NDT a plus
- Understanding of technical documentation such as equipment design documents, P&IDs, and inspection isometrics
Please submit your resume to email@example.com