Written by Floyd Baker —VP Antea North America with 40 years’ specialization in AIM and digitalization technologies — this informative e-book is designed to provide a detailed understanding of digital twin technology: what it is, when it originated, how it can be leveraged for asset integrity management, and where it is headed in the future. It takes a rare in-depth look at the ways digital twin can be leveraged for prolonged asset lifecycles, reduced inspection and maintenance costs, and rapidly improved profitability.
In this e-book, you will learn:
- The history, development, and different types of digital twin technology;
- Industry-specific applications and strategies;
- How it transforms predictive maintenance for asset integrity;
- How to leverage it for substantial time and cost savings; and
- Future applications of digital twin – including incredible new technological developments!
“ The global market for digital twins is expected to grow 38% annually to reach $16 billion by 2023.”
– Deloitte, Expecting Digital Twins