Project Engineer for Petrochemical Plants
Location: Padua, Italy
Who We Are
Antea, founded in 1989, is specialized in the development of software solutions and in the provision of integrated services, which allow it to be competitive in various industrial sectors such as Chemical, Petrochemical, Energy, Utility and many others.
With 34 years of experience, Antea ensures its customers the use of the most advanced technologies in the development of its products and the availability of a complete package of services, to optimize the monitoring of maintenance and inspection activities of the plants.
Antea offers software solutions capable of managing different types of plant items in a simple and coordinated way, providing a quick and integrated view of the assets, with a series of Windows and web applications that allow complete management of plant Asset Integrity upstream, downstream, chemical, petrochemical and many more.
The Ideal Candidate
For our Padua office we are looking for a Project Engineer, preferably a recent graduate in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, to manage a software implementation project on petrochemical plants. We offer an apprenticeship contract (maximum age 29), with the prospect of permanent employment.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- Studies in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral;
- Knowledge of CAD is preferred;
- Excellent knowledge and propensity to use IT systems;
- Outstanding relational and communication skills and excellent organization;
- Willingness to team work and problem solving.
- Accuracy, reliability and punctuality complete the profile.
The job offer is open to men and women alike. Please send your curriculum vitae accompanied by authorization to process data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016).